A multi-voltage analog power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for high-end guitar effects pedals.
Port Jefferson, NY (March 31, 2016) -- Pigtronix Power is a robust, multi-voltage analog power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for high-end guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from the others, preventing crosstalk or unwanted noise.
Pigtronix Power is equipped to meet the DC requirements of the most demanding pedal board setups, with 8 individually isolated outputs. A pair of 9V @ 100mA outlets are intended for standard guitar pedals such as BOSS which do not have high current draw.
- 2x 9V outlets @ 100mA
- 2x variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 100mA
- 2x high current variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 300mA
- 2x high current 18V @ 300mA
- Switchable for 115V or 230V wall voltage
- Short Circuit Protection
- Courtesy AC outlet
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 12” cable
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 24” cable
- 2pcs of Daisy chain w/ 5x 2.1mm connector
- 1pcs IEC wall plug
For more information: