A faithful reissue that features vintage-style preamp switching.
Austin, TX (May 19, 2016) -- “Vibe-Bro,” Shin-ei’s first offering in forty years, resurrects and reinvents their iconic vibe units.
Produced only in the '60s and '70s, the Uni-Vibe was made popular by guitar greats Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour, and Robin Trower. Today’s musicians can once again enjoy the deep, luscious warmth and trademark pulsating bottom end found only in our vintage Honey and Shin-ei Uni-Vibe units. Defining the genre, Vibe-Bro will more than meet the expectations and needs of the most demanding musicians using chorus/vibrato effects.
- Optional vintage-style speed control foot pedal available.
- Innovative true bypass and vintage-style preamp signal-path switching.
- Pedalboard friendly and heavy-duty construction.
- Vibe-Bro has been built using many NOS electronic parts.
- Each unit is handbuilt and personally tuned for optimum tone and effect.
- Available in Vintage Black and Machine Gun Gray.
- International models available in 100V, 220V and 240V.
- Original vintage Shin-ei logos, date codes and indicia.
The Vibe-Bro is sold directly to consumers by Shin-ei for $699 and $199 for the matching speed control foot pedal.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: