“stagefive” loaded with pro features
The stagefive’s electrical system offers a diverse array of jacks:
- (2) 1.3 amp VAC jacks for powering pedals from DigiTech® and Line 6
- (2) variable DC jacks to allow any voltage from 4 - 12 volts, for simulating an "almost" dead battery
- (4) standard 9V DC jacks for Boss, Electro-Harmonix, etc.
- (1) 18V DC jack for a MXR EVH Flanger, etc.
- (1) 24V DC jack for boutique and vintage pedals
- (2) 9/12V DC jacks to accommodate additional boutique and vintage pedals.
All the stagefive’s DC jacks have polarity switches so "center negative" or "center positive" can be accommodated. The power is also filtered, regulated and short circuit-protected to provide the cleanest, most consistent signal. A detachable main power cord with a 115/230 VAC power supply is also provided so the stagefive can be used domestically as well as internationally.
The SKB-PS-55 stagefive has a built-in cable tester, a headphone amp for silent practice backstage or at home, and a buffered preamp for long cable runs or different types of pick-ups. It also has an ergonomically designed, angled mounting surface with a built-in cable management feature to eliminate disassembling the board in order to route cables; this also makes it easier to reach all the pedals.
The stagefive incorporates SKB''s rugged design and features a durable rotomolded hard cover for maximum protection on the road. It also has a cushioned rubber over-molded handle for a secure and comfortable grip. The stagefive comes complete with pedal power cables and is backed by the SKB Million Mile Guarantee.
The stagefive is now shipping and available at authorized SKB dealers throughout North America.
Street Price: $299.99
For more information: