A compact guitar amplifier in a stompbox shape.
Poland (January 17, 2019) -- The Stomp-Head 1.VT is the newest, the youngest and the smallest member of Taurus's floor amplifier family. Its premier will happen at this year's NAMM show in California. It is an amplifier with extremely small dimensions, technologically based on the Master Tube Design. The amp is dedicated mainly to fans of "vintage" sound.
The Stomp-Head 1.VT features a classic, three point EQ (bass, mid, treble), presence, gain, boost, and volume. The amplifier is characterized by very smooth, warm sound with soft compression and long sustain.
The Stomp-Head can also be used as a guitar preamp. Line out with a Speaker Cabinet Simulation permits the player to connect independently the preamps to a mixer or an external power amp. The Speaker Cabinet Simulation imitates the sound of the Celestion Vintage 30 cabinet. The amp is also equipped with a serial effect loop.
To abtain required parameters, the amplifier is driven by a much higher rated power amp. Even though the power of the amplifier is set at 40Watts RMS, in reality the real power of the amp is 90 Watts.
The SH 1.VT is also equipped with a power selector allowing the player to use the amp in two different power ratings of 40 and 20 Watts RMS. It is also designed to auto adjust itself to different speaker impedance. The amp handles the speakers with 4, 8, and 16 Ohm of impedance.
What are the benefits having this amplifier in your pedalboard?
- Eliminates the need of large amounts of long and heavy cable runs to connect effect loops or amplifier switchers. Our entire amplifier weighs less and takes much less space then a bundle of wires required to serve the traditional amplifier set on speaker cabinet or rack mounted. As a result, when you eliminate all external wiring of the amp controller and FX Loop, your whole guitar sound system is extremely compact and much lighter.
- There is no need for additional foot-switches to control the Stomp-Head’s functions, because they are all integrated into our compact amplifier. However if needed our amp is also equipped in option of controlling all its features via an external controller.
- Connections between the amplifier and the effects are easy to make and shorter than old style conventional set-ups.
- Reduces problems related to loss of the signal quality due to long cables runs between the amplifier and effects.
- Set up is extremely easy and takes just seconds. All you need to do is connect the speaker cabinet, plug the power cable into the pedalboard, and hook up your guitar. Three external wires - that’s all.
- Much less humming and interference noises due to very short connections .
- All the controllers to adjust the sound are set in one place, on your pedalboard.
- The sound of your guitar can be precisely set at the exact spot on stage where you play.
- Stomp-Head 1.VT offers a whole range of on-board sounds as a CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE and BOOST function. This eliminates the need for these extra effects on your pedalboard, and creates more space for your other stompboxes.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
DiMarzio, Inc. announces the Relentless P (DP299), the Relentless J Bridge (DP301), Relentless J Neck (DP300), and the Relentless J Pair (DP302) for 4 string basses.
DiMarzio, Inc. announces the release of the Relentless P (DP299), the Relentless J Bridge (DP301), Relentless J Neck (DP300), and the Relentless J Pair (DP302) for 4 string basses. The new Relentless P and Relentless J series pickups feature the Relentless cover designed in collaboration with Billy Sheehan.
As with the Relentless pickups, we removed all the hard edges from the standard P Bass and standard J Basspickups, and added an arch to the top of the pickups to bring the sensing coils and pole pieces closer to the strings. These improvements increase the dynamic range and make active circuitry unnecessary.
The Relentless P and Relentless J pickups incorporate Neodymium magnets and produce 70 percent more output than traditional passive pickups, and they’re dead quiet due to the incorporation of metal covers and foil-shielded cables. To dial in (or fine-tune) the individual string output, the Relentless P and Relentless J include eight adjustable pole pieces. These pickups also have a broad magnetic field so you can even bend notes without volume dropout.
DiMarzio’s extra shielding makes the Relentless P and Relentless J better for both recording and stage performances. We’ve mounted them onto robust .09375” thick circuit board base plates to eliminate the annoying protruding mounting screws — ultimately creating a more comfortable and consistent foundation to rest your fingers on.
The new Relentless P steps beyond the traditional P-Bass sound and can only be described as massive. It has more of everything: more volume, beefier lows, a growling midrange, and crispy highs with better individual string definition.
The Relentless J incorporates a new invention, (patent pending) parallelogram-shaped coils, offering an expanded mid-range punch, snappy highs, precise lows, and a new dimension to the sound of the Relentless series pickups.
Relentless P and Relentless J pickups will breathe new life into any bass, increase playability, and work well for any style of music from Motown to metal.
DiMarzio’s Relentless P, Relentless J Bridge, Relentless J Neck, and Relentless J pair are made in the U.S.A. and may now be ordered for immediate delivery.
Suggested List Price for the Relentless P is $169.00 (MAP $119.99).
Suggested List Price for the Relentless J Bridge and Relentless J neck is $155.00 (MAP $109.99).
Suggested List Price for the Relentless J Pair is $296.00 (MAP 209.99).
For more information, please visit our website at dimarzio.com.
Mystery Stocking is coming soon! Sign up for PG Perks below so you don't miss it.
Sign up for PG Perks on the form below to make sure you don't miss the launch announcement!
About Mystery Stocking
Each year, Premier Guitar likes to put out these mystery boxes as a part of bringing some fun to the holiday season. Remember, this is supposed to be a fun holiday treat! If the contents of this box will ruin your holiday, deplete the last of your bank account, or end your ability to see the good in humanity, it may not be for you.
- This year's Mystery Stocking will cost $44.95. ($39.95 + $5 Flat shipping)
- Each box will be guaranteed to contain $40 or more in value.
- US only. (Sorry World.)
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- Have your credit card ready to go before you refresh the page. Paypal is not available. Autofill may not fill in your information.
- There will be NO REFUNDS given.
- There has been a huge demand for these in the past. We really did sell out in less than 4 minutes last year. When they are gone, they are gone.
- One per household, one per person.
Q: What's in the Mystery Stocking?
A: It wouldn't be much of a surprise if we told you, now would it?
Q: Will I definitely get my money worth?
Q: Can I return it if I don't like it?
A: Nope. All sales final.
Q: What if I live outside the US?
A: Sorry, US only.
Q. How much is it?
A. $39.95 Plus $5 shipping
Q. When will it ship?
A. On or before December 10, 2022.
Q. What form of payment do you accept?
A. Credit cards only. Sorry, no Paypal for this.
Q. Can I ship to a different location than my billing address?
Q. I tried last year and didn't get one. Will I get one this year?
A. There is an overwhelming demand for Mystery Stocking. Be sure you have a fast internet connection and be ready when they go on sale. Last year we sold out in 3 min 33 seconds.
Q. I want to buy 5. How can I buy 5?
A. You can't. This year, we're limiting to one per household, so more people can get in on the fun!
Featuring the Adaptive Circuitry recently introduced on their Halcyon Green Overdrive, Origin Effects have brought us a pedal with a character all of its own and a new flavor of drive.
Origin Effects introduce the new M-EQ DRIVER mid booster & drive pedal. Based on a vintage Pultec studio EQ, this unique pedal offers a range of mid-focused tones, from a subtle mid boost to thick, resonant overdrive. Featuring the Adaptive Circuitry recently introduced on their Halcyon Green Overdrive, Origin Effects have brought us a pedal with a character all of its own and a new flavor of drive.
A choice of three mid-range frequencies ensures that you can boost just the right part of your guitar signal and, when pushed harder, can elicit a range of saturation from a classic “mid-hump” overdrive to fierce “cocked wah” distortion. Thanks to the Adaptive Circuitry, the high-end roll-off of the Cut control is reduced as the pedal cleans up. This allows for a smooth transition from warm overdrive to bright clean tones in response to playing dynamics or guitar volume knob changes.
Introducing... M-EQ DRIVER || Mid Booster & Drive
Built-in the UK to the highest standards, the M-EQ DRIVER continues the Origin Effects tradition of vintage, studio-inspired tones in modern guitar pedals. The Origin Effects M-EQ DRIVER is available now from Origin Effects dealers worldwide.
RRP: 259 GBP (Inc VAT) / 319 USD (Ex TAX)
For more information, please visit origineffects.com.