Both units are 2-channel, 60W amps that are revoiced and resized in pedalboard-friendly units.
Poland (November 17, 2017) -- After very good reception of Stomp-Head 5 CE by guitarists , Taurus is bringing to the market next model - Stomp-Head 3 (3 footswitches on board). The Stomp-Head 3 will be available in two versions: CLASSIC and HIGH GAIN. The amp is smaller in dimensions than previous models and requires much less space to install on pedalboard.
This is 2 channels amplifier with 60 Watt power and as all amps from Stomp-Head's family is based on the MTD (Master Tube Design) technology.
The Stomp-Head's 3 power and loudness in use are exactly the same as other traditional tube amplifiers with the same power rating.
What are the benefits having this amplifier in your pedalboard?
- Eliminates the need of large amounts of long and heavy cable runs to connect effect loops or amplifier switchers. Our entire amplifier weighs less and takes much less space then a bundle of wires required to serve the traditional amplifier set on speaker cabinet or rack mounted. As a result, when you eliminate all external wiring of the amp controller and FX Loop, your whole guitar sound system is extremely compact and much lighter.
- There is no need for additional foot-switches to control the Stomp-Head’s functions, because they are all integrated into our compact amplifier. However if needed our amp is also equipped in option of controlling all its features via an external controller.
- Connections between the amplifier and the effects are easy to make and shorter than old style conventional set-ups.
- Reduces problems related to loss of the signal quality due to long cables runs between the amplifier and effects.
- Set up is extremely easy and takes just seconds. All you need to do is connect the speaker cabinet, plug the power cable into the pedalboard, and hook up your guitar. Three external wires - that’s all.
- Much less humming and interference noises due to very short connections .
- All the controllers to adjust the sound are set in one place, on your pedalboard.
- The sound of your guitar can be precisely set at the exact spot on stage where you play.
- Stomp-Head 3 offers a whole range of on-board sounds as a CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE and BOOST function. This eliminates the need for these extra effects on your pedalboard, and creates more space for your other stompboxes.
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 60W RMS with a power brake to 25W,16 and 7W
- Power Stage Efficiency: 130Watt
- Auto detection speakers’ impedance
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD
- 3 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], BOOST, MUTE
- Input GAIN BOOST
- EFFECT LOOP
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- HEADPHONES OUTPUT
- Additional input for external channel selector/controllerPHONES OUTPUTPhones AUX INPUT HEADPHONE AUX INPUT
- AUX-INPUT allows connect an audio player or send monitor signal to the headphones.
- The AUX signal is send only to the headphones, bypassing the speakers.
- MIX-MODE both amps channels can be mixed and used simultaneously
- Dimensions: [H x W x Dl] 90 x 270 x 205 mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
SH3.Classic - 696EUR.
SH3.High Gain - 740EUR.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
Adding to the company’s line of premium-quality effects pedals, Missing Link Audio has unleashed the new AC/Overdrive pedal. This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal – the only Angus & Malcom all-in-one stompbox on the market – brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
The AC/OD layout has three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone. That user-friendly format is perfect for quickly getting your ideal tone, and it also offers a ton of versatility. MLA’s new AC/OD absolutely nails the Angus tone from the days of “High Voltage” to "Back in Black”. You can also easily dial inMalcom with the turn of a knob. The pedal covers a broad range of sonic terrain, from boost to hot overdrive to complete tube-like saturation. The pedal is designed to leave on all the time and is very touch responsive. You can get everything from fat rhythm tones to a perfect lead tone just by using your guitar’s volume knob and your right-hand attack.
- Three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone
- Die-cast aluminum cases for gig-worthy durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- True bypass on/off switch
- 9-volt DC input
- Made in the USA
MLA Pedals AC/OD - Music & Demo by A. Barrero
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials