Spark Booster injects punch, body and warmth into pickups, drives amps to peak performance and adds life, grit and tone to guitar set-ups.
Frankfurt, Germany (March 21, 2012) -- Spark Booster features 26 dB of boost, making it the perfect tool for enhancing existing sounds and highlighting solo or rhythm parts. For guitarists who are looking for tonal options, an active EQ consisting of a Bass and Treble knob provides precise tonal shaping, as well as extended lows and added top-end sparkle. A Gain knob allows for the addition of sweet saturation and compression, and a Mid-boost switch adds loads of mix-cutting clarity to sounds. Spark Booster is also true bypass to ensure maximum tonal integrity. With this balanced set of features, Spark Booster simply adds ‘that certain something’ without any unwanted tonal shaping. Spark Booster injects punch, body and warmth into pickups, drives amps to peak performance and adds life, grit and tone to guitar set-ups.
Spark Booster Main Features
• 26 dB of boost.
• Level knob - drive amps even harder.
• Place after existing distortion/overdrive to enhance drive sounds.
• Add grit, life and compression to your tone.
• Add body, punch and warmth to pickups.
• Mid-boost - cut through any mix.
• Active EQ - extended low and high end.
• True bypass - optimal signal integrity.
The Spark Booster will be available April 1, 2012 for $129.
For more information: