Reusable earplugs designed for musicians that will lower the decibels of loud music to a safer and more comfortable level.
Minneapolis, MN (October 3, 2018) -- Vibes LLC has released its new reusable, Vibes Hi-Fidelity Earplugs, hearing protection designed specifically for musicians.
Because the two standard options for hearing protection are foam earplugs, which muffle the sound of music to the point where it can't be heard, and custom-molded musician's earplugs, which require a visit to a doctor for fitting and cost hundreds of dollars, many musicians, understandably, don't wear hearing protection.
Vibes Hi-Fidelity Earplugs (as seen on ABC's Shark Tank) are reusable earplugs designed for musicians that, instead of muffling sound, lower the decibels of loud music to a safer and more comfortable level, while still allowing you to hear it clearly. Vibes help guitar players affordably keep their ears safe and comfortable while practicing and performing, without inhibiting them from being able to hear themselves or the rest of their band play clearly.
- Average decibel reduction of 22dB across frequencies
- Allows music to be heard with clean, clear sound quality
- Virtually invisible, low-profile design for discreet wear
- Each package includes three interchangeable sizes of eartips to ensure comfortable fit for any sized ear
- Comes with pocket-sized carrying case for easy storage
- Each purchase includes a donation to Hear the World Foundation, which provides hearing healthcare, ear surgeries, and hearing aids to children in need
Vibes Hi-Fidelity Earplugs’ average street price is $23.99, and they are available for purchase at www.DiscoverVibes.com, Amazon.com, GuitarCenter.com, and MusiciansFriend.com.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: