Warwick Unveils the Streamer CV 5
Available fretted or fretless, in various natural oil finishes, colored oil finishes, and high polish finishes.
Markneukirchen, Germany (June 30, 2015) -- In 2013 we presented the Warwick Streamer CV 4-string, which received an overwhelming response from both bass players and magazines. The Warwick Streamer CV 4 quickly became one of the most popular Warwick basses worldwide. But many bass players asked for a 5-string version.
At the 2015 Winter NAMM Show we released the long-awaited Warwick Streamer CV 5. Now demanding bassists who prefer 5-string instruments, can find several versions of the brand new Warwick Streamer CV 5.
The Warwick Streamer CV 5 features a US swamp ash body, one-piece maple neck and passive MEC J/J Alnico V pickups, in combination with passive MEC electronics. The Warwick Streamer CV 5 is available fretted or fretless, in various natural oil finishes, colored oil finishes and high polish finishes. Please take a look at the specifications below.
The Warwick Streamer CV 5 is made at the Warwick Custom Shop in Markneukirchen, Germany and now available for ordering. As always, there is no extra charge for left-handed models.
- Matched headstock: No
- Tuners: Warwick machine heads with wooden knobs
- Nut: Just-a-Nut III Brass
- Neck: 1-piece maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Inlays: Dot inlays
- Side Dots: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale Length: 34" (long scale)
- Frets: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body shape: curved body shape
- Body (top / back): US swamp ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC J/J Alnico V pickups
- Electronics: Passive MEC electronics
- Potentiometer: Volume (Neck) / Volume Bridge / Tone Treble / Tone Bass
- Switch: No
- Pickguard: Cream pickguard
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap pins: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left-handed or right-handed
- Finishes: Natural oil finish, Colored oil finish or High polish finish
- Hardware color: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- Strings: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Case: Flight Case by RockCase (RC 10830 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
For more information: