A dual-filter synth wah that provides a wide range of frequency sweeps.
Guilford, IN (February 14, 2017) -- Adding to the company’s line of cutting-edge effects & wah pedals, Wilson Effects has unleashed the new Freaker Wah V2, an update to the original Freaker Wah circuit that offers the user more flexibility with a few updates to the original circuit.
If you know anything about the original Freaker Wah you know that it is not your average wah pedal. Based on the vintage circuit that was used by the likes of Toni Iommi and Geezer Butler the Freaker Wah is a dual-filter synth wah that provides a wide range of frequency sweeps to sculpt ones tone. Whether you are a guitar or bass player the Freaker Wah V2 works equally well on each instrument.
- Sweep width control located at the toe of the pedal
- Six position range control located next to the input jack
- Volume/boost control at the heel of the pedal (The V2 offers more volume and boost)
- The V2 offers a toggle switch located under the left side of the treadle to toggle between the original mode (volume drop at the heel of the pedal) and V2 mode which eliminates the volume drop
- 2.1mm center negative power or 9VDC battery
- True Bypass
- One year warranty on parts and labor
The Freaker Wah V2 carries a street price of $225.00 each and they’re available at select retailers and can also be purchased directly from the Wilson Effects online store at www.wilsoneffects.com.
For more information: