Peterborough, Canada (February 10, 2015) -- Adding to their diverse line of premium handmade pickups, McNelly Pickups has announced their new T-Bar Tele set. The T-Bar pickups are designed for the Tele player who is decidedly not a vintage purist. By combining the design of P90’s with traditional Tele pickups, these open up a new range of tonal options not typically found in a Tele. More output, more body, and a more aggressive tone are all on tap.
Both the neck and bridge models also feature recessed and adjustable poles giving you the ability to fine tune the string balance and lend a distinct look of refinement.
- Direct replacement size for single coil Tele pickups
- P90 tone that pushes your amp
- Improved output balance when switching between T-Bar equipped and humbucker guitars
- Recessed, adjustable poles allow fine tuning and add a classy look
- Available with 4-way switch compatibility
- Pole pieces are available in nickel, gold, or black
Street price is $225 USD per set.
For more information: