Kokomo, IN (September 14, 2015) -- The TONECVLT Series speakers were designed by Neal Cunningham specifically for metal players who seek a high-power, high-volume assault while still achieving maximum tone. Spawning from the still-new Weber Gray Wolf speaker, these new designs take the aggressive sonic palate to its extreme logical conclusion. We offer five different models for varying tonal options, but the one thing they have in common is a gigantic sound that will surely appease the gods.
- Dire Wolf (100w, 2” VC) – the biggest and baddest version of the Gray Wolf, the best all-purpose speaker in the series with tons of midrange bite and low end that is huge without being boomy. Also available in 12 ohm
- Gray Wolf (100w, 1.75” VC)– the originator of the series, originally designed to take the Weber Blue Dog’s clear tonality to a more aggressive place.
- Silver Wolf (100w, 1.75” VC) – the logical expansion of the Weber Silver Bell, this speaker focuses more on the low end and precious lower mids making it the perfect companion to the Gray Wolf.
- Bloodhound (100w, 2” VC) – designed specifically with down-tuned and baritone guitars in mind, this speaker uses the 55Hz cone for deep and powerful lows, with a particularly looser feel that sounds great with heavy fuzz. Also available in 12 ohm
- Black Shuck (200w, 2” VC)– the mightiest of the canines, this speaker handles the heaviest low end and fuzz, and can even be used on bass guitar (in conjunction with our Bass12’s for maximum tone)
Note about impedance: we offer these speakers in 12- and 24-ohm as an option, specifically for 6x12 cabinets, which avoids the common problem of some speakers receiving more power than others, but rather balances it out so each speaker can be as full as possible. (24-ohm all parallel = 4 ohm cab. 12-ohm series-parallel = 8 ohm cab)
For more information: