Shenzhen, China (August 14, 2018) -- Following the success of last year's Red Truck, Mooer have been back in the tool shed to bring you the latest all-in-one pedalboard unit, the Black Truck. Each of the Mooer truck products consist of a comprehensive selection of stompbox circuits that are paired up with a loop switcher, tuner, FX loop and dedicated cab sim output, all neatly housed in a single road worthy unit. It does away with the inconvenience and expense of additional patch cables, pedalboard, and special power supplies.
Incredibly versatile and useful as a tool for all styles of music, the Black Truck has been designed with a carefully selected array of popular analog pedals from the Mooer Micro Series to make up the compressor, overdrive, and EQ modules. A brand new “amp-like” analog hi-gain distortion has been developed specifically for this product, which in itself, covers a huge spectrum of tonal possibilities. The analog modules are complemented well by a digital multi-modulation pedal and a digital ambience engine, simply named space, which consists of a high quality digital delay and a stereo reverb.
Following feedback from last year’s release, the Black Truck has an independent level control added to its dedicated cab sim output and a brand-new algorithm behind the tuner, providing more precise tuning at a faster speed than ever before.
- Six effects pedals built into a single unit: compressor, overdrive, distortion, EQ, modulation, delay/reverb
- Built-in precision guitar tuner
- Tap tempo synchronization
- Integrated effects loop for connecting external pedals or 4-cable method connection with an amplifier
- Stereo outputs
- Dedicated direct output with speaker simulation and an independent volume
- Control for connection to a mixing desk, computer or headphones
- Includes a carry case for easy transportation
The Black Truck will be available from official Mooer dealers and distributors worldwide at an expected retail price of $269 USD.
For more information: