New York City, NY (August 14, 2019) -- Electro-Harmonix introduces the Mod 11 with 11 modulation styles ranging from classic to exotic, all housed in a compact pedal. It includes tap tempo controllable via the built-in footswitch or an external one, and Momentary Mode which enables you to seamlessly switch in and out of effects mode for a quick accent. The Mod 11’s modulation types are:
- TREM – Tremolo modulates your signal’s volume. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
- HARM– Harmonic tremolo. The signal is split into high and low frequency bands and modulated between the two. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
- VIBR – Vibrato modulates your instrument’s pitch. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
- UNI – pays homage to the classic Univibe. Includes “Chorus” and “Vibrato” modes plus added overdrive
- CHORUS – Warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone. Extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
- ROTARY – Rotary speaker cabinet simulation. Extra functionality includes overdrive plus envelope control over rotation speed
- FLANGE – Flanging with modes for both additive and subtractive flanger. Multiple LFO shapes, including envelope follower
- TZF – Through Zero Flanger. A flanger effect that crosses through the “zero point” of the sweep where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal. Modes for both additive and subtractive flanger, plus barber-pole flanger
- PHASE – Choose from 4, 6, or 8 stage phaser. Multiple LFO shapes including envelope follower
- PITCH – Modulated pitch shifter. Select your main pitch shift and modulate around it. Extra functionality includes a dry blend and stepped pitch modes
- FILT – Modulated filter effects like those on classic analog synths. Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass. Multiple LFO shapes available including a Q-Tron style envelope follower
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: