The pedal features Hi- and Low-gain settings and a unique clipping section giving it a warm, vintage feel but with modern output and cut.
Chicago, IL (May 16, 2016) -- Chicago-based boutique builder Daredevil Pedals has introduced the new Fearless Distortion pedal. Designed to be much more versatile than the usual all-or-nothing tones, this features HI and LOW gain settings and a unique clipping section giving it a warm, vintage feel but with modern high output and cut. The Fearless sounds open and responsive like a cranked tube amp. This can deliver gain levels like a Marshall on 11, bluesy tweed combos, or saturated low end doom growl. Great for solo boosts or warming up a clean amp as well. Harmonic and full of big round tone response, this is a distortion pedal for every guitar player out there.
- No buffers, so it plays nice with other fuzzes and boosts
- Two different gain settings to dial in any style of distortion
- Natural tube amp feel, harmonic and aggressive
- Lifetime warranty
- Runs on 9V DC jack or Battery
- True Bypass, Handwired in Chicago
The Fearless Distortion carries a street price of $159.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: