The company's first model is the Tiger, a dual-humbucker design that features a mahogany body and maple veneer top.
Roseville, CA (November 1, 2019) -- Golden Globe and Grammy-nominated artist, Frank Stallone, has launched a new guitar company called FrankStalloneGuitars.com. The company’s mission is to provide high-quality electric guitars at a budget-friendly price, distributed exclusively online. The first electric guitar to be released is called the Tiger.
Frank Stallone explained, “Our idea is to come up with a guitar that I would have not one problem playing on stage and touring with. And that’s what we’re offering to the public - a reasonably priced, professional-quality guitar that any guitar player can afford. We want to be the catalyst that helps people enjoy their passion for playing guitars.”
“We want to do for guitars what Amazon.com has done for consumer goods - put together a very efficient supply chain and pass the savings on to consumers.”, said Gary “GJ” Panepinto, CEO of FrankStalloneGuitars.com.
FrankStalloneGuitars.com is launching through a pre-order campaign, called “BAND TOGETHER.” By using its customer pre-orders to fund its initial batch of guitars, instead of raising money from traditional investors, the company can plow profits otherwise taken by investors and put that into inventory and customer service. This model helps keeps pricing as low as possible.
FrankStalloneGuitars.com is founded by award-nominated musician and performer, Frank Stallone, and his business partner, Gary “GJ” Panepinto, a financial services executive and guitar lover. The company started as a passion project to make high-quality guitars affordable to guitar players of all levels.
- Body: Solid body, Mahogany, Double cutaway
- Top: Flamed Maple veneer
- Orientation: Right-handed or Left-handed
- Neck: Mahogany, Set-In Joint, Scale length: 25", Standard Truss Rod
- Nut: Bone, Nut Width: 1.75"
- Fretboard: Ebony, Radius 16”
- Frets: Medium, Number of frets: 24
- Pickups: Neck: Humbucker, Bridge: Humbucker Controls: Volume 1, Tone 1, 3-way switch
- Hardware: Stop tailpiece, Tune-O-Matic, Grover tuning machines
- Colors: Amber, Natural & Blue
- Weight: 7.3lbs
- Manufactured: South Korea
- Distributed Worldwide: USA
- Retail price is $699
- Free Shipping within the Continental USA
- Free Road Runner Gig Bag
- Free Custom Luthier Set-up to your specifications (string gauge and action set as you like)
- 30-day 100% money back guarantee
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Frank Stallone Guitars