Japan-based Free The Tone has announced their new Gigs Boson overdrive pedal.
Yokohoma, Kanagawa, Japan (July 30, 2013) -- The Free The Tone standard effectors are a new series of effects pedals based on advanced technology and extensive experience. There are many overdrive pedals on the market but Free The Tone set out to make an overdrive pedal that would become a reference for great tone. The player’s ideal overdrive pedal is smooth, warm, creamy and harmonically rich, with tons of sustain. The GIGS BOSON has all those things in spades.GIGS BOSON highlights include:
- Extremely versatile overdrive with a wide gain range useable for Blues, Jazz and Rock.
- Input impedance switch (1MΩ/100kΩ), which works even when turned off.
- The Tone Control not only adjusts the sound quality but also enables you to bring out the detailed nuances of your picking.
- Newly developed input circuit (HTS circuits) is included to prevent signal degradation even when bypassed.
- Controls: GAIN, TONE, LEVEL, INPUT Z SWITCH (INPUT IMPEDANCE 1MΩ/100kΩ Changeable), GAIN BOOST SWITCH
- Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
GIGS BOSON carries a suggested retail price of $245.00
For more information:
Free The Tone
l Extremely versatile overdrive with a wide gain range useable for Blues, Jazz and Rock.