J.C. Harper Luthier Introduces 40th Anniversary Buck Dharma Signature Guitar
J.C. Harper Luthier is pleased to announce the addition of the 40th Anniversary model Buck Dharma Signature electric guitar.
Apple Valley, CA (May 7, 2013) -- J.C. Harper Luthier is pleased to announce the addition of the 40th Anniversary model Buck Dharma Signature electric guitar to their line of guitars. Commemorating the 40+ years of Blue Oyster Cult.
- Body – Alder with special top bout forearm bevel reminiscent of Bucks' SG of years past. Back features tummy cut for added comfort.
- Neck – Hard Birdseye Maple, Figured Black Walnut fingerboard, Offset 4mm Mother of Pearl dot inlay, Special Mother of Pearl 40 Inlay at the 12th Fret, 25 ½ inch scale length, 24 Stainless Steel frets, 16 inch fingerboard radius, 1 11/16 inch bone nut. BOC Kronos Inlay and Buck Dharma's Signature on Headstock.
- Pick-Ups – 2 DiMarzio humbuckers.
- Tuners – Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Bridge – HipShot Fixed, strings-through-body.
- Hardware – Black.
- Controls – 1 Three Way Toggle, 1 master volume, 1 Tone, 1 On-On-On Mini Toggle for coil splitting options.
- Body Finish – White with optional first album cover art graphics.
- Neck Finish – Satin wipe-on polyurethane on fingerboard and back of neck with special translucent dark brown/black gloss finish on headstock.
Price with hardshell case - $1795.00
Optional First Album Cover Art Graphic - $250 Additional (4 different ones available)
For more information:
JC Harper Luthier