Matthews Effects Unveils the Surgeon Anatomical Delay
The Surgeon offers three different delay options: Vicodin, Morphine, and Oxygen.
Richland, WA (December 27, 2016) -- Adding to the company’s well-established line of boutique guitar effects, Matthews Effects has unveiled the new “Surgeon” Anatomical Delay. The Surgeon offers you 3 different options for recovering from your delay addiction. Choose between "Vicodin" a dark tape like delay with control over the warble, "Morphine" a standard delay with a wide range of eq going from a dark warm analog voicing to a bright digital delay or get experimental with "Oxygen" by mixing in a auto filter sweep into your delay.
The Surgeon highlights include:
- 3 different delays
- Dose: Controls the mix of the delay
- Regen: How much the delay will repeat
- Pulse: Controls the time of the delay up to 1000ms
- Mutation: Changes depending on what mode your on
- Vicodin: Controls the speed of the warble on the repeats
- Morphine: Controls the eq on the delay, go from dark analog to bright digital
- Oxygen: Controls the mix of the auto filter sweep on the delay.
- Mode Switch: Takes you between 3 different delay types - Vicodin, Morphine, & Oxygen
- Click less True Bypass
- 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)
- This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power
All Matthews Effects products are designed and built in the company’s Richland Wa home. Street price is $169.99
For more information: