The straps are made from organically grown hemp and are adjustable from 45" to 56".
Albuquerque, NM (February 25, 2019) -- Native Sons Goods has launched a new line of hemp backed 3" guitar straps designed for style, comfort, and lifelong play. The straps feature luxurious textiles, all metal hardware and a selection of colors for the English Bridle leather ends.
The line of 3" wide guitar straps are constructed of ultra-strong hemp backing that provides comfort and durability that will last a lifetime. Their adjustability and style make them ideal for any guitarist or bassist looking to make a statement.
Guitar Strap Details:
- 3" wide
- Made from Organically Grown Hemp
- Adjustable from 45" to 56"
- Gorgeous, timeless, and strong English Bridle Leather
- Durable Metal Hardware, and Rivets
- Designed for use with Electric, Acoustic, and Bass Guitars
- Handmade with Quality and Care in the USA
Hallmarks of all Native Sons Goods Straps:
- Unique Leather End Design- We do not use a stock end leather punch, so you will only find this sleek style and design with us.
- Strength - If your rivets fail, your strap fails- at Native Sons Goods, we use industrial strength stitches and rivets to ensure a solid fail-proof connection.
- Sleek and Modern - We finish the straps clean by using two layers of leather and encasing the materials, which also creates superior strength and eliminates bulkiness at the connection.
Native Sons Goods' line of 3" Guitar Straps are available starting at $89.00 online and ship worldwide.
For more information:
Native Sons Goods