Pigtronix Updates Infinity Looper Firmware and Releases the Infinity Remote Switch
The Pigtronix Remote Switch allows better access to undo/redo and reverse options on the Infinity Looper in addition to unlocking a few more hidden features with the new firmware update.
Port Jefferson Station, NY (September 30, 2013) -- The Infinity Remote Switch is a dual momentary switch designed to complement the Infinity Looper pedal. Unleashing the full potential of the Pigtronix Infinity Looper, this compact remote switch provides access to UNDO / REDO and REVERSE functionality as well as a few other hidden features that have been requested by Infinity users and added with the latest firmware update.
- Enables UNDO / REDO on the Infinity Looper
- Enables Reverse
- Enables Instant Clear of individual loops
- Enables REC - OVERDUB - PLAY
- Left button (UNDO) connects TIP to SLEEVE
- Right Button (REVERSE) connects RING to SLEEVE
- The switches are momentary
- Chassis Size = 4.4? x 2.4? x 1?
- Does not require power
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: