Suhr Announces the Alexa Chorus/Vibrato
A dual-channel, analog stomp box that features six different waveforms.
Lake Elsinore, CA (October 2, 2017) -- Alexa is a Multi-Wave Dual Channel Analog Chorus/Vibrato that offers a fresh approach in delivering a wealth of warm modulation and spatial effects for your guitar, bass, or keyboard.
- Dual-Channel Stereo Chorus/Vibrato
- 100% Analog Signal Path
- Six Selectable Waveforms (making Alexa extremely versatile to dial up a vast range of classic & unique Chorus/Vibrato sounds)
- Assignable Chorus/Vibrato Switch (on Channel A)
- Independent Speed, Depth & Delay controls (to set-up two entirely different sounds and select between them in any performance situation)
- Selectable Bypass - Buffered (Stereo) or True Bypass (Mono)
- Soft Touch Foot Switches (for quiet, no-click operation)
- Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Billet Enclosure
- Five Year Warranty
Street Price: $299 USD
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: