An analog phaser with a simple, two-knob layout.
New York, NY (January 22, 2018) -- Aguilar Amplification, manufacturer of high-quality amplifiers, speaker cabinets, pickups and effects pedals for bassists, is pleased to announce the Grape Phaser bass phase pedal. The Grape Phaser will be unveiled this week at the 2018 Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, CA at the Aguilar booth (#5626).
The Grape Phaser provides lush, analog phase shifting courtesy of a simple, two-knob layout. RATE controls the speed of the modulation while COLOR feeds a portion of the signal back through the phase shifting circuit, creating new and super funky bass sounds!
- Uses all-analog technology
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Can be powered by a nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Three-year limited warranty
The Grape Phaser is set to be released in the spring 2018 and carry a US street price of $169.00.
For more information: