The second iteration is based on the extremely rare Civil War Muff and designed to replicate the sought after Gilmour Pulse tone.
Monléon-Magnoac, France (February 4, 2019) -- An update to the original Patriot, considered to be one of the best muff circuits in production. Originally based on the extremely rare Civil War Muff and designed to replicate the sought after Gilmour Pulse tone the Patriot Mkll takes it that little bit further.
The MkII Patriot lets you also cut the low end and boost the midrange. These two additional controls open up numerous tonal possibilities without affecting the original tone in any way and make it easier to match the Patriot to your amp, recording or band mix.
- 100% Handmade
- True Bypass
- Russian NOS clipping diodes
- Drive, level, tone, bass cut and mid boost controls
- Top mount power and signal jacks
- High quality components
- Low current dimmable Led
- Requires 9v centre negative power supply (battery free)
- Dimensions: 120 x 95 x 35mm - 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.5" (Enclosure only)
- Power consumption 3mA
- Designed and handmade using the highest quality components
- Hand drilled and screen printed
- Neutrik fully enclosed panel mount signal and DC jacks. (Not board mounted)
- Audio grade through hole components from MMK, Wima, Epcos, Vishay, Panasonic etc
- Low noise metal film resistors
Price 225 euros
For more information: