The Skylark includes reverb, power attenuator, and a Hi/Low gain switch.
Pittsboro, NC (May 8, 2014) -- The Skylark idea began with our love and appreciation for classic home/student 60s American amps such as the Harvard to name but one. These small – student amps deliver organic tube juice and vibe at real world volumes – making them super usable and super satisfying. Our Skylark takes this fun utility a giant leap forward. Reverb, a built in power attenuator, Hi/Low gain switch, and the extended range presence control offer an incredible pallet of tones from the Skylark’s beautiful dove-tailed cabinet.
- 12 Watts full output - (Brilliant Power)
- Built-in switchable variable attenuator 1.2 watts down to zero - (Ultra Useful)
- Low/High Gain switch – mid-60s to Hot Rod - (Macho)
- All tube Reverb - (Aquatic)
- Extended range Mid control - (from Double Scoop to Bark)
- Extended range Presence control - (Polite to Crystalline)
- All NC yellow pine cabinet with floating baffle - (Solid Tone)
- New Celestion A-type 12” American voiced speaker – (Dynamic)
- Analysis Plus cable - (Super Conductive)
Retail/Street $2390 1-12 combo
For more information: