All three DB-11 Hot Stone power supplies feature a Toroidal transformer and short circuit protected isolated outputs to eliminate hum or interaction between pedals.
Stevenson Ranch, CA (May 9, 2012) – Decibel Eleven introduces innovative DB-11 Hot Stone isolated DC power supplies that provide guitar players with uncompromising quality and performance power.
All three DB-11 Hot Stone power supplies feature a Toroidal transformer and short circuit protected isolated outputs to eliminate hum or interaction between pedals. Each Hot Stone power supply provides flexible options to satisfy the power demands of the latest high-current guitar pedals and are backed with a five year warranty.
• 8 Isolated outputs – no hum or interaction between pedals
• 10 total available outlets – all can be used simultaneously
• Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic shielding – no stray magnetic fields
• Short circuit protection on all outputs – cable shorts won't harm outputs
• 2 High Power, 400mA sections at 9V and 12VDC – capable of powering Eventide, Strymon, TC Electronic Nova, Line 6 modelers (4 button) and more
• 2 Mid Power, 200mA outputs at 9V or 12VDC – powers Line 6 modelers (4button), Boss Twin and more
• 2 Variable voltage outputs to simulate used carbon batteries – get "brown" sound transistor fuzz
• Combine outputs for 18V or 24VDC* – for powering MXR Flanger or EHX Deluxe Memory Man
• Heavy duty chassis with 2mm steel – built like a tank
• All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple - 1600mA total
• 5 year warranty
Retail price is $250 / street $179.00
For more information: