Two different sounding analog optical devices utilize a first ever Warmth pot to dial in vintage tube sounding tremolo to more aggressive tremolo
Fairport, NY (August 17, 2012) – DLS Effects has announced the release of the new TR1 Tremolo pedal. This pure Analog, Stereo Tap Tremolo offers tons of tremolo styles and functionality – enough to satisfy any musician! Some of the unique features include:
• Two different sounding analog optical devices utilize a first ever Warmth pot to dial in vintage tube sounding tremolo to more aggressive tremolo, or any blend in between!
• A first ever Shape pot transforms the tremolo wave shape and duty cycle for a multitude of flavors like vintage rhythmic tremolo, slicing tremolo, playing backwards sound, and much more.
• The speed of the Tremolo can be controlled using the Rate Pot, or Tap Tempo, or by using an external Expression Pedal.
• Tap Tempo can be multiplied by 1, 2, 3 or 4 beats per tap, plus is stored in non volatile memory.
• Two independent in/out channels can be used in Mono or Stereo, including a Ping Pong mode that pans from amp to amp. Channel-A in/out utilizes True Bypass switching, while Channel-B in/out has a buffered output.
• The TR1 Tremolo has a small footprint, only measuring 4.3” wide by 4.7” deep!
• The unit runs from 9vdc (any polarity) and is charge pumped near 15vdc to achieve ultimate headroom and keep the instrument sounding warm, clear, and free from distortion.
MRP: $299, Street price $249
For more information: