Electro-Harmonix Introduces Analogizer Delay and Looper
Designed to give the sound and feel of an analog delay without the long delay times.
New York, NY Electro-Harmonix has introduced the new Analogizer Delay and Looper. The pedal is designed to "thaw out" digitally processed guitar and give the sound and feel of an analog delay without the long delay time. The pedal boost solos with up to 26dB of gain to fatten your sound.
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer's warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
Watch Electro-Harmonix's Video Demo of the pedal:
For more information: