An updated version of their flagship pedal with a few added improvments.
Faenza, Italy (July 24, 2017) -- With the Echosex 2°, which will stay in production, Gurus wanted to recreate that kind of magic of the “old Italian Echo” units, but with more versatility, reproducing one of the most used and useful setting, the single head, and give the possibility to set the delay time as in a modern pedal, to bring that magic sound and extend its musical applications. Musicians like Steve Lukather who uses it for all of his soloing parts.
But now, Gurus wanted to raise the bar, and fixed two important goals for this new project:
- Create a real alternative to buying an old, expensive, unreliable and very rare original unit.
- Create a device that really keeps the musicality and creativity of the old Binson Echorec 2°
The result is the new Echosex 2° T7E model:
- No mechanical parts in movement: absolute reliability in any condition, with no maintenance needed.
- Improved Audio Quality: The insane frequency response of 7hz to 161000z @1db and the DI totally WET out, make it a modern piece of gear, able to be connected to today highest professional studio grade equipment.
- With the “Motor Speed Adj” feature, you have the possibility to increase the overall delay time, reaching the 740ms, keeping the multi-heads combinations in sync, so to make it suitable for a larger number of musical application that it’s predecessor.
Features and benefits:
- All features and controls of the Old Binson Echorec 2° T7E model
- 12AU7B and a Pure Class A Preamp Cascode J-FET ensure the highest audio quality possible
- Multi-Heads with 12 position switch + 3 way selector for echo, rep, swell mode
- LED displays for Input level and for Heads combinations working
- D.I. 100% WET Out for connection to mixing consoles or parallel amp’s Fx loop
- True bypass or Spillover mode selectable
- Suitable for any kind of instruments or signals
Enclosed in the same dimensions of their famous 1959 Double-decker pedal, (8”x5”x2”) suitable for an easy fit in a pedalboard, the new Echosex 2° T7E is not only a reissue of the “Old Italian Echo," but an improve-ment of it. Our thinking was about what the well known issues of the old units were, and the different needs of the musicians of today. This project take us more than a year, making a lot of work of measuring, tests and comparison to more than 20 real vintage units, and the user’s manual looks like a book, cause we wan-ted to share all of our experience of almost 30 years in repairing, servicing and restoring old Binson units.
The new Echosex 2° T7E will be released to world’s distributors from September at a street price of 599€, and one of the Pros involved in the fine tuning and testing process is Sir. Alan Parsons himself.
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.