Joyo Audio Launches the D-Seed II
The latest iteration features brand-new algorithms and eight different delay types.
Shenzhen, China (March 21, 2019) -- Joyo Audio launches D-Seed II. The first generation of D-Seed was well received, then Joyo gathered feedback from customers and launched D-Seed II Stereo Delay, which bringing brand new algorithms, and provides 8 different delays. Various effects are listed as below: Space, Lo-Fi, Filter, Tape, Copy, Analog, Modulation, and Reverse.
Moreover, there's a neat feature, D-Seed II has a toggle that allows you to add stereo Ping-Pong effect to the delay, which means you can hear vivid spinning sound around.
Tap Tempo is one of its functions, you can set the time of the delay with only one foot.
D-Seed II also features a looper function that gives you 3.5 minutes of recording time in total.
- Stereo input and Stereo output.
- 8 delay modes, supports a maximum of 2000ms delay time.
- Controllers: Type, Time beat or Looper.FX, Level, F.back or Looper.Tone, PingPong toggle, Favorite or rec/dub, Bypass or play/stop.
- Features looper function, tape recording simulation effect can be added as for playback.
- Set tap tempo with one foot.
- Pingpong modes are available for each delay effect, offering optimum stereo effects.
- Features Favorite function, you can save one of your favorite tones.
The D-Seed II carries street price of $89.99 each, and itâ€™s available at global JOYO dealers.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: