Matthews Effects Unveils the Chemist Atomic Modulator
The pedal generates organic modulation and phaser effects using three powerful algorithms: chorus/vibrato, octave, and phaser.
Richland, WA (June 12, 2017) -- The Chemist is a one-stop sonic laboratory that generates organic modulation and phaser effects using three powerful algorithms: chorus/vibrato, octave, and phaser. You can select which algorithm is active on each channel, allowing you to quickly switch between two modes and settings. The Reaction knob controls the dry signal, and the Catalyst and Formula knobs change depending on the algorithm you select.
- Cobalt Chorus/Vibrato - Recreate classic, lush chorus tones, or turn the Reaction (dry) knob down completely for a mind-altering vibrato
- Lithium Octave - Generate rich polyphonic organ textures using the +/- octave and dry controls
- Iridium Phaser - Manipulate speed and resonance combined with the dry signal to create swirling sonic elements
Note: Only one effect can be active at a time.
- Power requirement: 9-18v (200 mA)
- Dimensions - 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)
All Matthews Effects products are designed and built in the companyâ€™s Richland Wa home.
Street price is $199.99
For more information: