Matthews Effects Unveils The Cosmonaut V1.5
A spacious modulated ambient reverb with controls over the amount/speed of the modulation on your reverb trails and its travel time.
Richland, WA (November 11, 2016) -- Updating the company’s well-established line of boutique guitar effects, Matthews Effects has unveiled the new V1.5 “Cosmonaut” Modulated Void Verb. The Cosmonaut is a spacious modulated ambient reverb with controls over the amount/speed of the modulation on your reverb trails and its travel time. Use the alternate switch to jump between two different reverb settings on the fly making you ready for any gig.
The Cosmonaut V1.5 highlights include:
- Modulated Room Reverb
- Mix gives you control over the amount of wet signal
- Anomaly controls the speed and depth of the modulation
- Travel controls the distance the reverb lasts
- Alternate switch lets you jump between two different reverb settings.
- True bypass soft touch switching
- Top mounted jacks
All Matthews Effects products are designed and built in Richland Wa. Street price is $199
For more information: