Neunaber Audio Effects Unveils the Immerse Reverberator
The Immerse houses eight stellar stereo reverbs including wet, hall, plate, and spring settings.
Santa Ana, California (January 19, 2016) -- Neunaber Audio Effects announces the launch of the Immerse Reverberator Pedal. Immerse will preview at The NAMM Show 2016 and be available for purchase mid-February.
The Neunaber Immerse houses eight stellar stereo reverbs, each painstakingly crafted: Wet, hall, plate & spring reverbs, two shimmers, Wet+echo, and Wet+detune. Simply select the effect using the center knob, and the outer four knobs adjust its parametersâ€”fully tailoring the effect to the player's preference.
Delivering unrivaled sound quality and no-nonsense flexibility in a compact footprint, the Immerse can be used with instruments of all types.
- Controls for Effect Select, Effect Level, Reverb Depth, Tone and Effect Adjust
- Input and output can be used mono or full stereo
- Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Switch for trails or normal bypass
- High-quality buffered bypass
- Analog dry signal for low noise and no latency
- Small footprint: 4.6" x 2.9" x 2.0" (116mm x 73mm x 49mm)
- (Powered by a standard 9V pedal power supply 70 mA minimum, not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
Watch the company's demo video:
For more information:
Neunaber Audio Effects