Prestige Announces the Prestige Troubadour RS
The Troubadour RS will be the first new addition to Prestige's 2018 lineup and the next guitar to be launched in the Prestige Custom Series.
North Vancouver, BC (November 10, 2017) -- Prestige Guitars is proud to announce the “The Prestige Troubadour RS” – the Single Pickup counterpart to our successful “Troubadour” model, which launched in 2015. The Troubadour RS will be the first new addition to our 2018 lineup and the next guitar to be launched in our Prestige Custom Series, which features solid and semi-hollow body guitars with hot-rodded custom designs, finishes and components. Pre-Order on The Troubadour RS is now underway, with shipping expected in January 2018.
The Prestige Troubadour RS is a single cutaway solid body guitar, boasting a killer combo of solid 3⁄4” carved Canadian Maple top and solid mahogany body and neck. The guitar is finished with a satin/matte black top, with satin/matte stained mahogany sides, back and neck with cream 3 ply binding surrounding the body, and a cream bound neck and headstock. The guitar features an ebony fingerboard with clean, understated, offset mother of pearl dot inlays. The Troubadour RS will be loaded with your option of either the Seymour Duncan Pegasus Bridge pickup, or a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop ’78 Custom bridge pickup. Pickup will be direct mounted and exposed coil in Zebra (Cream/Black). Controls will include single nickel knurled volume and tone knobs with push pull coil split, and on-off toggle switch. Hardware is rounded out with all-nickel TonePros intonatable wraparound bridge and 18:1 Grover Sta-Tite open geared Tuners.
The Troubadour RS will be priced at $999 USD MAP, with the ’78 Custom Version at $1199 USD MAP.
- 24 3⁄4” Scale Length
- 1 11/16” TUSQ XL Nut
- C-Shaped neck and 14” Fingerboard radius
- Solid Mahogany body
- Solid, 3⁄4” Carved Maple Top
- Khaya mahogany neck
- Satin/Matte Black Top
- Satin/Matte Stained Mahogany Sides/Back/Neck
- Bound ebony fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl offset dot fret markers
- Mother of Pearl “Prestige” headstock logo
- Custom cream 3 stripe body binding
- Seymour Duncan Humbucker Bridge Pickup, with option of Pegasus or Seymour Duncan Custom Shop ’78 Custom. Direct mounted
- 1 Vol. / 1 Tone / On-Off Toggle Control
- Custom nickel knurled volume/tone knobs and toggle
- TonePros intonatable wraparound bridge
- Grover 18:1 Sta-Tite Open Geared Tuners
- 500k Alpha Pots
- All Nickel hardware
For more information: