A portable pedalboard with an integrated power supply via a magnetic rail system.
Salt Lake City, UT (July 2, 2020) -- Rare Earth Music, LLC has unveiled the next generation of Earthboard Pedalboard Systems, the EBII.
Earthboard Pedalboard Systems took the music world by surprise at Summer NAMM 2018, three months after Rare Earth Music, LLC was launched. Earthboard is the first and only “effects pedal board system that integrates the board and power supply, either our long-lasting, rechargeable battery or AC adapter, that work in tandem using a patented magnetic rail system” said Mark Bradley, head of Innovation, Manufacturing and Operations. The initial design solved several conventional pedalboard issues and hassles, said Kym Bradley, Managing Partner and head of Sales and Marketing, so that musicians could “focus on the music, not the set-up”. The complete system does the following:
- Eliminates the cobweb of cables and cords because the rail system is essentially the daisy-chain
- Eliminates the need to search for wall power at gigs when using the battery
- Super portable – just walk on the stage, set the board down and start jamming
- Provides super clean sound
- Eliminates wall hum and annoying noise interference
- Changing and rearranging pedals literally takes minutes not hours
“Earthboard EBII takes simplicity and flexibility to the next level.” said Kym, adding “The following newly standardized integrated features support our mission of being unique and focused on solving real problems for pedal users. “
- A lighter but super durable Docking Station (board) makes Earthboard’s portability even better
- Built-in Cross-Board Patch Cable eliminates need for another cable to connect top and bottom rows of pedals
- Multiple I/O jacks to allow power to and from the board, provides the following flexible options:
- Use AC power if you need or want to
- Power a separate larger pedal on the floor to free up board real estate
- Connect any number of Earthboards to expand the number of pedals in use
- Move the battery off the board to free up board real estate
- Includes our new, 10’ long, 3A AC power adapter with automatic circuit protection and reset
According to Mark, “Our new EBII Pedalboard System, in conjunction with our recently released ISO-Boot, allows musicians to use virtually any kind of pedal, powered by either of our included rechargeable battery or 3 amp adapter, without having to purchase additional power supplies or I/O modules. This is a true soup-to-nuts, affordable game-changing pedalboard system.” Adds Kym “We are confident the EBII will be as well received as EARTHBOARD was. Especially with the new EARTHBOARD logo carve-out on the front of the board that makes the blue-light cool-factor even better.”
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
Adding to the company’s line of premium-quality effects pedals, Missing Link Audio has unleashed the new AC/Overdrive pedal. This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal – the only Angus & Malcom all-in-one stompbox on the market – brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
The AC/OD layout has three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone. That user-friendly format is perfect for quickly getting your ideal tone, and it also offers a ton of versatility. MLA’s new AC/OD absolutely nails the Angus tone from the days of “High Voltage” to "Back in Black”. You can also easily dial inMalcom with the turn of a knob. The pedal covers a broad range of sonic terrain, from boost to hot overdrive to complete tube-like saturation. The pedal is designed to leave on all the time and is very touch responsive. You can get everything from fat rhythm tones to a perfect lead tone just by using your guitar’s volume knob and your right-hand attack.
- Three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone
- Die-cast aluminum cases for gig-worthy durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- True bypass on/off switch
- 9-volt DC input
- Made in the USA
MLA Pedals AC/OD - Music & Demo by A. Barrero
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials