Schecter Releases Intial Details on Hellraiser Amps
The division will be launching with two amps, the Hellraiser-100 full stack and Hellraiser 2-12 combo, designed by amp guru James Brown.
Los Angeles, CA (January 11, 2013) -- Schecter has announced the launch of Schecter Amplification at the Winter NAMM Show. The division will be launching with two amps, the Hellraiser-100 full stack and Hellraiser 2-12 combo, designed by amp guru James Brown. The company has not released full details yet but says more info is coming soon. Here are the initial specs.
• Made in the USA
• All Tube design
• 1/2 Power Switch (100w/50w)
• 2 Independent Channels with Separate EQ and Boost
• Innovative 'Focus' Control Optimized for 7 and 8 string range
• 'Tight' feature
• Speaker cabs loaded with Celestion Vintage 30s
• Innovative Inputs for Passive and Active Guitars
• XLR Direct Output with Straight or Slant Speaker Emulation
• Designed by world renowned amp designer James Brown
For more information: