Steen Guitars Launches New Line of Ergonomic Electric Guitars
Guitar designer Shawn Steen has launched a new line of electric guitars specially designed with ergonomics in mind.
Walnut Creek, CA (October 11, 2013) -- Guitar designer Shawn Steen has launched a new line of electric guitars specially designed with ergonomics in mind. Custom built in the USA, Steenâ€™s guitars feature a contoured body that is comfortable for sitting as well as playing with a strap, and the guitarist enjoys full access to the entire fretboard.
The ergonomic emphasis is apparent in all aspects of the instrument design. The Steen guitar body is made from African White Limba, A.K.A. Korina, a light and balanced tone wood. All instruments are hand-dyed, with a finish that that feels "woody" and not plastic. The satin-finished neck leads up to a 10-degree angled headstock for optimum sustain and tuning.
- Body: Contoured Korina (African White Limba)
- Neck: Satin finish, Maple w/Rosewood Fretboard
- Nut: Frictionless Graphite
- Nut Width: 1, 11/16th
- Neck Scale Length: 25"
- Headstock Angle: 10 degrees
- Tuners: Grover Mini Rotomatic (in line w/nut)
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Electronics: US made Lace Alumitone or Hemi Pickups, CTS Pots
- Hardware: Graphite slick nut, Grover Tuners, Roller Bridge, Heavy Duty Jack
- Strings: US made Dunlop Strings
Base-model pricing is $1,299
For more information: