Trickfish Amplification Announces the Minnow Bass Preamp
The EQ section from the company's Bullhead is now available as a standalone pedal.
Houston, TX (October 8, 2019) -- The Minnow is a high quality, low noise bass preamp DI pedal equipped with our Bullhead EQ section. This single channel Bullhead preamp features shelving EQ’s for the bass and treble controls and variable band pass EQ’s for the lo mid and hi mid. A selectable mid frequency for both lo mid and hi mid controls provide complete control over the midrange. We've also added a hi shift to the treble frequency to further tune the cut/boost capability of the treble control. In addition, the Minnow preamp includes a tuner out for silent tuning and a balanced XLR output for use as a DI, great for both live and studio use.
- Low noise solid state preamp
- Input Level Indicator: Signal level and Clip LEDs (green/red)
- Low noise solid state Preamp
- 4 Band EQ (+/- 12dB) with switchable Mid
- Shelving Bass and Treble
- Low-Mid and Hi-Mid - Variable Gain, Band Pass EQ with selectable frequency/bandwidth
- Hi-Shift treble frequency selection
- Silent Tuning with Mute Footswitch
- 600 Ohm Balanced XLR Direct Out with Pre/Post and Ground Lift
- Steel Chassis
- (H x W x D in.) 6.05" x 4.85" x 1.73"
- (H x W x D mm) 153.8mm x 123.4mm x 44.1mm
- Made in the USA
The Trickfish Minnow is now shipping with a street price of $329.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: