Tuscaloosa, Alabama (February 25, 2016) -- Introducing Your Mom. A versatile germanium/silicon transistor hybrid fuzz. Plenty of tonal possibilities with ‘Your Mom’, ranging from a nice overdrive to a decently heavy, yet manageable fuzz. Plenty of overall output volume as well.The clear bias trim knob starves the circuit in a fun and usable way.
- Input- Adjusts from a clean to dirty fuzz signal.
- Fuzz- Overall fuzz control.
- Bias- Adds to the signal breakup by starving the circuit.
- Level- Total output volume.
Complements the front end tube amp while nicely mixing wonderfully with a mild dirt channel. Stacks nicely with an overdrive pedal as well. Versatile overdrive to fuzz range, for plenty of tonal options.
- Gain range versatility from overdrive to sputtery fuzz
- Powder-coated UV printed enclosure
- True bypass switching
- 9v Battery or 2.1mm negative center 9vdc adapter
- Current draw approximately 4mA
- Isolated power supply use recommended
- Hand assembled and hand-wired
For more information: