St. Louis, MO (January 30, 2017) -- The Khan Pak is a full featured vacuum tube guitar amplifier that delivers classic electric guitar tones. Measuring 9” x 7” x 2 1/2” and weighing 6 1/2 lbs, this amplifier has been designed to be extremely portable. Utilizing a pair of NOS 6AQ5 power pentodes, the Khan Pak delivers all the rich tones, overdrive and feel of a real vacuum tube guitar amplifier. This is not class D, this is an all-tube design. Fit it into your gig bag front pocket or backpack or carryon luggage for the ultimate in tone and convenience.
- (2) 6AQ5 Power tubes (2) 12AX7 Preamp tubes
- Single channel and Dual channel models
- 18 watts or 9 watts switchable
- Gain and Master controls
- 3 Band EQ with Bright and mid boost switches
- Mid boost foot switchable
- Buffered (pedal level) effects loop
- 16 and 8 ohm Impedance selector
- Speaker Compensated line out
- Internal Load resistor for silent use
- Cooling fan with on/off switch
Many key players have already commented on how much they love the sound and concept of this new amplifier. The Class D assumption is shattered when they realize the amplifier is all tube. The Khan Pak truly breaks new ground in the guitar amp category.
Khan Pak amps will be sold through a select dealer network. Product will begin shipping in March 2017. USA MAP pricing is $899 for the Single Channel and $1199 for the Dual channel amps.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: