Cusack Music Unveils the Resound Reverb
July 26, 2018
The pedal features eight reverb programs, eight user programmable presets, and a live mode for quick programming.
Holland, MI (July 26, 2018) -- Cusack Music has unveiled their newest original design, the Resound Reverb pedal. The Resound has eight reverb programs, and eight user programmable presets arranged in four banks of two.
- Eight reverb programs and eight user programmable presets.
- Large 10mm four-color center LED to indicate bank, and left and right footswitch LEDs to indicate the preset selected within the bank.
- Dual presets allow for no-loss transitions between two variants of the same program.
- Live mode for quick programming and the controls can also be adjusted in the Preset mode.
- Two Parameters plus decay controls specific for each program.
- Controls for program, mix, level, cascade, and trails.
- Extend footswitch instantly maximizes decay knob settings.
- Stereo outputs, with wet/dry choice for the second output.
- User can select expression pedal function as an option for the second output.
- All controls (including chosen EP function) can save for each preset.
- 9V power supply onlyâ€”no internal battery connection
- Made in USA and carries a lifetime warranty
Street price is $279.
For more information: