The fuzz circuit from the Silver Rose v2 combined with a powerful EQ section.
Eau Claire, WI (March 22, 2016) -- Customers demanded it and Dwarfcraft made it. The Necromancer started as the Super Fuzz style circuit from the Silver Rose v2. While rooted in the world of old-school Fuzz (and capable of many of those classic tones) there are also plenty of new and exciting textures in the Necromancer, thanks to it’s wide feature set, and slightly higher gain.
- Super Fuzz style circuit with a three band EQ
- Classic mid-scoop provided by a handy toggle switch
- The ‘Mids’ knob is tuned to the deepest frequency dip created by flipping the “Mids” toggle down, so you can dial in your scooped tones
- This pedal boasts almost “too much” bass and treble in the EQ
- Art by SMO, former animator for Metalocalypse
- True bypass and powered by industry standard 9v center negative power
The Necromancer will retail for $175 and will be ready to ship by March 28th.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: