A dual-channel modulation pedal with stereo inputs and outputs.
Shenzhen, China (February 22, 2019) -- Joyo Audio launches you R-09 Vision from the R-series. The Vision is a dual channel modulation pedal, supporting stereo input and output. Both of the two effects have independent speed/rate, control, and depth/mix knobs. In the middle of the panel, a 3-way toggle switch is used for choosing the sequence of the two effects’ output. Besides, each channel features 9 effects, you can adjust various tones with the independent Tap Tempo control.
Channel A: MOD-PH, CHO, ST-PH, FLG, RING, ROT, TREM, LQD-PH, TRI-CH.
Channel B: OPT-TRM, SM-CH, LOW-BIT, AT-WAH, ANLG-FL, PHASE, OCTA, STUT, VIBRA.
- 3-way toggle to switch different sequence of the output
- 9 effects in each channel
- Independent control knobs for each channel
- Controllers: SPEED, CONTROL, DEPTH/MIX, TYPE, Sequence Toggle, LED Toggle
- Ambience LED lights on the front and rear sides
- With toggle controls 3 LED light modes (SYNC/ALWAYS/OFF)
The Vision carries street price of $89.99 each, and it’s available at global Joyo dealers.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: