A MIDI controller that features ten true bypass audio loops.
Vista, CA (December 24, 2014) -- RJM Music Technology Inc., announces the Mastermind PBC, an all-in-one MIDI controller and loop switching system for guitar pedalboards.
The design of the Mastermind PBC began about 5 years ago when Ron Menelli, engineer and founder of RJM Music, started hearing from his customers that they needed a switching solution designed for pedalboards. All of the work RJM Music had done in the past was intended for rack based guitar effect systems, but many customers wanted a pedalboard that they could bring to smaller gigs and fly dates. However, they weren’t willing to give up the power and flexibility that their rack systems gave them.
The Mastermind PBC is the answer to those player’s needs. It combines a 10 loop true-bypass audio switcher, a line mixer, an A/B/Y switch, an amplifier controller, a tuner and a MIDI controller in one unit. The Mastermind PBC is fully programmable – a single button press on the PBC can activate audio loops, control amps and send multiple MIDI commands. This greatly reduces the “tap dance” that owners of large pedalboards know all too well.
- Ten true bypass audio loops, the last four of which are stereo capable (using TRS jacks) and can be switched between series and parallel routing on a per-preset basis
- Easy to read LCD display that can display preset and song names, plus other status
- MIDI input & output connections, powered by the MIDI "brain" of our Mastermind GT MIDI controller
- USB ports for connection to a PC or Mac, and for connecting to a USB flash drive for settings backup
- Mac and PC editor software allows for faster and more comprehensive editing
The Mastermind PBC is expected to start shipping in January 2015, with a US street price of $999.
For more information: