Suhr Introduces the A.C.E., the Eclipse, and the New Badger Series
Suhr delivers a trifecta of new lust-inducing gear with a cabinet emulator, an amp series, and a dual-channel overdrive/distortion.
Lake Elsinore, CA (January 19, 2017) -- The A.C.E. (Analog Cabinet Emulator) is an active, analog cabinet emulator designed to offer guitarists a portable and convenient way to capture the complex characteristics of a guitar speaker cabinet for a variety of recording (silent* or in a studio) and live-performance applications without the use of a microphone. Fully equipped with a comprehensive set of interface features, A.C.E. makes it easy to connect with a variety of recording and sound-reinforcement equipment for any situation. Whether you are in the studio or on the road, the A.C.E. is sure to become an invaluable tool for delivering a flexible variety of emulated cabinet simulations consistently, every time.
* A.C.E. is not a load device. Make sure your amplifier is connected to a suitable load (Suhr Reactive Load) or speaker cabinet when using A.C.E. to avoid damage.
The A.C.E. features include:
- Active analog cabinet emulator
- Multi-stage filtering (MSF) cabinet emulation (bypassable)
- Balanced TRS & XLR line out section with phase and ground lift
- Internal charge pump circuitry that doubles the headroom of a 9V supply
- Compact desktop form factor
Street price $299.______________________________
The new Badger series offers a re-designed preamp section that includes a high-voltage cascaded MOSFET boost (footswitchable) to offer a broader range of clean and overdrive tones with incredible dynamic range, transparency, and tactile responsiveness. The new Badger series is appointed in a sleeker, more refined look, and has an expanded feature set to bring you the most sophisticated and versatile Badger amplifier to date.
The new Badger series features include:
- Modified preamp section
- High-voltage cascaded MOSFET boost (foot-switchable)
- All-tube series effects loop
- 4 ohm, 8 ohm, and 16 ohm speaker output impedance selector (Now standard on all models)
- Black anodized-aluminum control panels
- Badger 18: $1,750
- Badger 30: $1,995
- Badger 35: $1,995
The Suhr Eclipse is a versatile, no compromise, dual-channel overdrive/distortion that delivers a wealth of warm, organic amp-like tones in an easy to use, compact form factor.
Eclipseâ€™s incredible versatility stems from its powerful and intuitive 2-channel circuit design. Each channel is completely independent, and features its own gain, level and 3-band passive EQ, similar to a channel-switching amplifier. Both channels can be voiced independently to accommodate all of your playing needs.
The Eclipse pedal features include:
- Dual-channel overdrive/distortion
- Independent gain, level, and 3-Band passive EQ controls
- Global voice control
- True bypass
- Billet aluminum enclosure
Street price $250
For more information: