The new app compiles all TonePrints for TC Electronic’s TonePrint enabled guitar pedals in one place and allows users to ‘beam’ new TonePrints to their pedals in a matter of seconds.
Risskov, Denmark (Jan. 13, 2012) -- The new app compiles all TonePrints for TC Electronic’s TonePrint enabled guitar pedals in one place and allows users to ‘beam’ new TonePrints to their pedals in a matter of seconds. The idea behind the technology is as simple as it is ingenious: Each TonePrint has been converted to a unique-sounding magnetic impulse that can be beamed via the phone’s internal speaker, through the pickup of a guitar and directly to a TonePrint pedal! The sound does not carry any data so it doesn’t matter if users are in a arena or a library – no other sounds will interfere with the data being sent from the phone.
The app contains all TonePrints as mp3 files, which means that no Internet connection is required for beaming TonePrints. The phone’s speaker simply needs to be placed close to a magnetic guitar pickup when beaming, and it literally only takes seconds for the app to perform its magic. Best of all, the TonePrint app is completely free of charge.
• Beam any TonePrint in Seconds
• Fast. Flexible. Intuitive.
• Completely Free of Charge
• Cached files – No Internet Access Required
• Browse TonePrints by Pedal, Artist, Featured or Date
• Collect Favorite TonePrints for Super-fast Access
• Constantly Updated with New, Amazing TonePrints
• Artist Bonus Content – Videos, Images, Interviews, etc.
Now available in the Android Market and Apple App Store.
For more information: