The GE200 houses 55 amplifier models which utilize the same cutting-edge technology as Mooer’s hugely successful range of micro preamps.
Shenzhen, China (October 16, 2017) -- Mooer has unleashed a brand new multi-effects processor which delivers unparalleled amp modelling in its price range and an amazing array of effects and features that will surely impress even the most disconcerting of tone chasers. The GE200 houses 55 amplifier models which utilize the same cutting-edge technology as Mooer’s hugely successful range of micro preamps. These digital amp models will completely recreate the tone, touch, and feel of their real-life counterparts. Paired up with 70 high quality effects which are spread over nine effect blocks, this mini floorboard has everything you might need.
The effects signal chain is fully customizable within each preset allowing each of the individual effects blocks to be internally routed in any order. The built-in expression pedal and 3 brightly lit footswitches provide full control over the GE200 for rocking out live on stage. Providing real-time adjustment to some very special control options like the MERGE feature, which opens up limitless creative possibilities.
The GE200 has been designed from the ground up to be the musicians perfect partner. Be it live on-stage, in the recording studio or back home in the practice den.
Some of the main Features:
- 55 high quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3 rd party IR
- 70 effects including compressors, drives, noise gates, eq’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome ryhthms
- Store and recall up to 200 presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects however you like
- USB connectivity for PC editing and direct digital audio recording to computer
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
GE200 will be available from official Mooer dealers and distributors worldwide at a street price of around $299 USD each.
The Mooer Radar is a full-featured professional speaker simulator and IR loader which can be a permanent resident at the end of your pedalboard. Not only does it carry 30 cab models but it also has optional microphone and power amp simulation. Ideal for recording or hooked up to your favourite headphones for practice. The Radar will transform your pedalboard into a complete guitar rig.
The single-knob control and very intuitive UI make setup and programming “on the go” fast and easy. Connect it up to the Mooer Studio PC software to load-in any of your favourite IR models into any of the 30 cab model slots.
This is the only portable IR loader available on the market at such an affordable price. If you’ve never given IR’s a go because of the expensive hardware, now’s your chance.
Some of the key features
- 30 different speaker cab models
- 11 mic models
- 4 power amp models
- Customizable EQ stage
- Capable of loading custom IR (all sample rates supported)
- Store and recall up to 36 user presets
- Connect to PC editor via USB
- Supports headphones and lineout
Mooer Radar will be available from official Mooer dealers and distributors worldwide at a street price of around $150 USD each.
Due to huge demand and a mass of enquiries from musicians across the globe, the Tender Octaver micro pedal from Mooer is back!!! The Tender Octaver mkII has retained the simplistic controls and tiny form factor that was so popular with it’s predecessor, plus some very special updates.
Armed with three brand-new algorithms and a true analog dry through signal, the Tender Octave MkII is sure to provide all your octave harmony needs. A very unique little polyphonic octave pedal with endless tonal possibilities.
The Fat algorithm contains a huge bassy lower octave that can shake the walls and a soft toned upper voicing, for a very natural upper octave shimmer. Fat riffs and simulated bass guitar really shine in this mode.
The Tight algorithm has a more focused lower octave with a higher, low eq, cut off point and a sharper upper octave bite. Shredders, fusion players and organ hunters alike, will find sonic delight when flipping the switch into tight mode.
Swell mode provides automatic volume swelling of the harmony voices, providing a soft attack and lush release whilst the original dry signal remains completely untouched. Great for emulating a 12-string guitar or creating ambient chords and sound scapes.
Some of the key features:
- Independent SUB, UPPER and DRY controls to really get the pedal dialed in
- 3 brand new algorithms instantly provide very different tones at the flip of a switch
- All analog dry through signal completely retains your original instrument in all its glory
- Micro Size and metal housing for the best in portability and road worthy construction
- True Bypass switching
The Tender Octaver MkII will be available from official Mooer dealers and distributors worldwide at a street price of around $99 USD each.
For more information:
Looking for more great gear for the guitar player in your life (yourself included!)? Check out this year's Holiday Gear Finds!
D'Addario XPND Pedalboard
DR-05X Stereo Handheld Recorder
Wampler Pedals Ratsbane
This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
Adding to the company’s line of premium-quality effects pedals, Missing Link Audio has unleashed the new AC/Overdrive pedal. This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal – the only Angus & Malcom all-in-one stompbox on the market – brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
The AC/OD layout has three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone. That user-friendly format is perfect for quickly getting your ideal tone, and it also offers a ton of versatility. MLA’s new AC/OD absolutely nails the Angus tone from the days of “High Voltage” to "Back in Black”. You can also easily dial inMalcom with the turn of a knob. The pedal covers a broad range of sonic terrain, from boost to hot overdrive to complete tube-like saturation. The pedal is designed to leave on all the time and is very touch responsive. You can get everything from fat rhythm tones to a perfect lead tone just by using your guitar’s volume knob and your right-hand attack.
- Three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone
- Die-cast aluminum cases for gig-worthy durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- True bypass on/off switch
- 9-volt DC input
- Made in the USA
MLA Pedals AC/OD - Music & Demo by A. Barrero
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials