The collaboration features a combination of modulated reverb, delay, and reverse.
Norman, OK (January 26, 2019) -- Taking the sonic ideas of Datachoir and the pedal building knowledge of Old Blood Noise Endeavors, Rêver is a uniquely collaborative combination of modulated reverb, delay, and reverse. With seven knobs, two toggles, and two footswitches, familiar effects combine to create a number of inspiring new textures. Originally released in a limited batch in 2018, Rêver is back for 2019 to bring its unique sound to a wider audience of players wishing to stretch beyond.
- A reverb section with controls for mix, modulation, and reverb length
- A delay section with controls for volume, delay time, and feedback
- A reverse section with controls for latching or momentary operation and blend between reverse and dry signal
- Order switching - put reverse first for ambient wash, or last for glitchy textures
- Expression jack for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
Rêver Reverse Delay Reverb will be available for $229 direct from Datachoirsounds.com in a limited colorway or from participating dealers in the standard colorway on February 15th.
For more information: