Modeled after their full-sized Oliver guitar, one of the company’s most-popular selling models, the Jr. is 3/4 of the size and delivers a bold and bright tone.
Los Angeles, CA (April 25, 2019) -- Orangewood has added its first collection of solid top mini guitars, designed to deliver a bold and bright tone in a more portable size. Modeled after the Oliver guitar, one of the company’s most popular selling models, the Oliver Jr. offers all the excellent tone and playability of its predecessor at 3/4 of the size. Ideal for any traveling guitarist, the Oliver Jr. includes a premium gig bag making it ready to take just about anywhere.
Like all Orangewood guitars, the Oliver Jr. is professionally set up by a team of guitar techs before it is shipped out to customers and comes loaded with Ernie Ball Earthwood strings. A Fishman Sonitone EQ is added to all “Live” models. Free shipping in the U.S. and payment plans available with Affirm.
Oliver Jr. Highlights Include:
- Modeled after one of the most popular Orangewood models - Oliver
- Top: Solid Mahogany or Solid Spruce
- Back / sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Scale Length: 23-1/2"
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Travel (mini) size body style
- Starting at $195 ($275 with EQ)
- Free shipping in the US + Gig Bag Included
- Set up in Orange, California
- Ernie Ball Earthwood strings
- Optional Fishman Sonitone EQ
The Oliver Jr. starts at $195 ($275 with Fishman EQ) and is available online at www.orangewoodguitars.com – with free shipping to customers in the USA.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: