Revv Amplification Unveils the G2 Overdrive
A pedal-sized version of the green channel from their Generator series.
Winnipeg, Manitoba (June 24, 2019) -- Revv Amplification’s G-Series pedals quickly gained a reputation for serious big amp tones in a small stompbox & they’re not done yet! The G2 brings the final gain channel from their boutique amplifiers, the crunchy & responsive green channel, to a pedal format. The G2 excels at everything from almost-clean to classic rock distortion.
"The plan from the start with G-Series pedals was to recreate the tone of our amplifiers. The G2 was the final piece of that puzzle... but it turned into so much more! My goal was to make our most organic & inspiring pedal to date. That actually came pretty quickly – a great representation of our touch-sensitive crunchy green channel! However, I sent it to one of our Nashville artists. He had great feedback totally unrelated to our green channel. Rather, how to simply make the best pedal possible for this application with maximum versatility as an “amp in a box.” Then one of our employees said it would be cool if the G2 could be used as a boost as well... With these new goals in mind, the G2 quickly became an entirely new animal - capable of far more than just the amp channel itself.”
The Revv G2 features:
- Pedal-Format Version of Green Channel 2 from Revv's Generator-Series Amplifiers
- 3-Position Drive Switch for Different Bass Response, Saturation, & Gain Levels
- 3-Band EQ + Gain & Volume Controls
- Carefully Voiced for Touch-Sensitivity & Cut in the Mix
- Organic Feel & Tone with Bloom & Attack like a Tube Head
- Versatile – Edge of Breakup or Warm Leads. Clean Enhancement or Solo Boosting
- Compact & Durable Single-Space Enclosure w/ Top-Mounted Jacks
- Laser-Etched Reflective Green Enclosure with Bright Blue LED
- 9v Center Negative Power
- Works With – Heads, Combos, Pedalboard Rigs, Effects Loops, Cab Modeling
The G2's street price is $229 & it can be purchased through many fine dealers or directly at www.revvamplification.com.
For more information: