Henry Amplification Demos | Gear Spotlight
These Marshall-inspired amps cover a range of tones from hot-rodded high gain to authentic-sounding British blues rock.
Vol I is a true Non-Master Plexi stage, with full range of tones from warm, detailed cleans, to punchy natural overdrive. Pull Bright for extra shimmer with humbuckers or neck pickups.
- Vol II picks things up from the 1978 Brown Sound explosion through the next decade of Sunset Strip decadence and beyond. Choose between 800 or Mod modes for the ultimate in flexibility (footswitchable).
- 800 mode is designed for a great rhythm crunch, and takes all your boost/OD pedals like a champ worthy of it’s name.
- Mod mode is higher gain for thick, sustaining leads, and rip-your-face-off riffing. Use 800 for rhythms and Mod for a lead boost, or live in your favorite mode… your choice.
- Our unique Master Volume circuit is coupled with Vol II, and additionally a “Jose”-style Saturation circuit on Pull switch to achieve authentic overdrive tones at bedroom levels, or push clipping to the hilt at full power.
- Classic cathode-driven Treble, Middle, and Bass EQ, with additional Presence and Depth controls on rear panel to shape power amp response.
- Rear panel Effects Loop ready for your favorite reverbs, delays, and sound toys of all sorts (Buffered loop optional).
- 50 watts RMS power, 2x EL34 power tubes, 3x 12AX7 preamp tubes
-Available as a small box head (20”L x 9”H x 8”D) in your choice of Red Garnet, Purple Levant, Vintage White, or Classic Black tolex. For custom options, please inquire directly.
Best of Both Worlds: Non-Master Volume vintage tones, along with footswitchable Gain and the most transparent Master Volume circuit possible.
Dynamic, musical, and responsive. While it's essentially a two-channel amp with switchable overdrive, the Gain & Volume controls work a little differently than others, taking you on a trip thru time along the way.
- Many Master Volume circuits can limit and degrade tone... we've gone ahead and designed this amp with that in mind, featuring the most transparent and natural-sounding master volume possible. It’s like a built-in attenuator without any of the drawbacks; Your tone stays thick & chewy with all the harmonic content you could ask for, even at bedroom volumes.
- With OD off, the Volume control functions like a classic 1965 non-Master amp, covering a full range of tones from beautiful, warm cleans to bluesy breakup and fully-cranked Plexi tones at max. Try some Jimi with a Strat here, or grab a Les Paul and crank it to 10 (the Mid control sounds great boosted here too, just like an old Marshall).
- With OD engaged, the Gain picks up and takes you into the next decade, where overdrive builds on the clean foundation like a warm blanket, and gets thicker and chewier along the way. Some of the in-between tones are really killer here, maintaining clarity along with some dirt & drive. Plug in a Tele for some Keith, or humbuckers for Eric… they’re all here. Set the Volume where you want it for clean tones and switch in the Gain for dirt, or crank the Volume for a classic dirty rhythm tone and push it over the top for leads.
- Rear panel features Presence, Depth, FX loop, footswitch jack, 3-way impedance selector, and dual speaker outputs.